Respiratory Therapy has developed with the increasing sophistication of therapies directed towards cardio-pulmonary disorders. Services offered by the Respiratory Therapy Program include:
- 24-hour emergency/critical and acute care services
- Outreach clinics
- Pulmonary function tests
- Home oxygen assessments
- Adult and pediatric asthma and COPD education
- In-services for staff and patients
- Respiratory assessments and consults
- Intubation for adult, pediatric and neonatal patients
- Invasive and non-invasive ventilatory support
The Pas—8:00 a.m.—4:15 p.m.
Flin Flon—7:30 a.m.—3:45 p.m.
Thompson—8:00 a.m.—6:30 p.m. (including on-call services)