How to Request a Correction to Your Personal Health Information

How do I request corrections to my health records?

If, after obtaining access to your health records, you believe there is an error or omission in the information, you may request a correction to that information by completing the form below and submitting it to the Health Information Management Department at the location where you received care.

Request to Correct Personal Health Information